Emergency Medicine – A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Specialty Review
Cost: $895$716View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by Emergency Medicine – A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Specialty Review include:
Skin & Soft Tissue Infections, Pediatric Fever, Sepsis Update, Street Drugs, Cardiac Drug Toxicity, Peripartum Emergencies, ACLS Updates, Vaginal Bleeding, Domestic Violence, Pain Management and many more.
Emergency Medicine – A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Specialty Review will help you to better:
• Recognize up to date evidence to close the knowledge gap that may have developed since graduation from residency training
• Apply ultrasound skills for diagnostic and therapeutic applications
• Interpret tests, EKGs, and imaging studies with state of the art understanding
• Compare, contrast, analyze and synthesize data to improve care and decrease errors
• Design an evaluation and care plan that optimizes costs, efficiency and quality
Community emergency medicine practitioners interested in evidence based updates that have transpired over the past five years, mid-level practitioners working in emergency medicine settings, and EM practitioners who graduated from training programs prior to the widespread teaching of ultrasound applications in emergency medicine.