Dr. Roizen’s Preventive and Integrative Medicine for Longevity (live)
Cost: $795View Offer chevron_right
This Preventive Medicine CME course offers an in-depth look at preventive, lifestyle, and integrative medicine approaches for improved patient outcomes.
Topics covered include:
- Optimal Aging
- Chronobiology of Longevity: When to Eat What, and How to Sleep Better
- Tricks in Hormone Therapy to Slow Aging: Food and Libido
- Optimal Longevity: Food Choices and Sleep; and Dementias
- Longevity: Sleep, Sex, and Preventive Testing
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
- Analyze the data on increasing life spans and chronobiology
- Summarize the debate on increasing life span’s economic implications
- Define the basics of sleep physiology and the current state of sleep disorder treatment
- Describe the evidence for preventive testing as longevity increases
- Understand the benefits and risks of newest treatment options and their integration into patient-specific management plans
Target Audience: Medical professionals with an interest in applying preventive, lifestyle, and integrative medicine approaches into their practice.