COVID-19 Nursing CE Course
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
Coronavirus Infectious Disease 2019 (or COVID-19) is all over the news. But what do we really know? The purpose of this activity is to provide nurses with the best and most up to date science currently available regarding the pathophysiology, symptomatology, and management of COVID-19 as of mid-March 2020.
- Discuss the basic pathophysiology of COVID-19, as well as risk factors, signs, and symptoms.
- Describe the current diagnostic process for COVID-19.
- Review the acute management and isolation precautions currently being recommended for those with known or suspected COVID-19.
- Discuss the top ten ways in which nurses can help their communities cope with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Recognize the daily strategies nurses can use to boost their own immunity in light of this most recent pandemic.