Comprehensive Review of Urology: Oakstone Specialty Review
Cost: $1095$821View Offer chevron_right
This Urology CME course details the latest advancements and emerging issues in the field of urology and helps optimize patient outcomes.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Infectious and Inflammatory Disease
• Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction
• Male Genitalia
• Renal Disease
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
• Integrate current guidelines into daily practice when dealing with urinary tract obstruction, bladder and urethral diverticula, urinary diversion, and bladder replacement, etc.
• Discuss the management of discrete urologic infections and inflammatory disorders
• Illustrate the best surgical approaches for urologic trauma
• Explain male and female sexual dysfunction
• Appraise the importance of adolescent and transitional urology
• Distinguish among the benefits of medical and surgical management of lithiasis
• Identify the ideal treatment approaches for patients with kidney cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, etc.
Target Audience: Urologists