Clinical Care Options Hepatitis
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
About 17 text-based or case-based-interactive activities concerned with aspects of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C infection.
All of these categories offer CME credit: Conference Coverage, Journal Options, Management Series, Treatment Updates, Annual Updates and Interactive Cases.
Recent presentations include:
• Highlights From Amsterdam 2013: HCV Phase III Studies and Approved Agents
• Management of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection in Women of Reproductive Age
• Hepatitis Highlights
• So You Think You’re a Hepatitis C Expert, Educational Material, Part 3
• Updates in Viral Hepatitis from AASLD 2012
• Treat or Wait in HCV? A Series of Challenging Case Vignettes
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infectious Disease and related specialties.