Clinical Care Options HIV
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
About 16 text-based or case-based-interactive activities concerned with aspects of HIV infection and AIDS.
All of these categories offer CME credit:
Conference Coverage, Journal Options, Management Series, Treatment Updates, Annual Updates and Interactive Cases.
• Practical Strategies to Engage HIV Patients in Timely Care
• HIV Highlights
• Highlights of Atlanta 2013: ART as Treatment and Prevention
• Highlights of Atlanta 2013: Coinfections and Comorbidities
• Understanding and Addressing Cultural and Socioeconomic Barriers to Effective HIV Management
• Highlights of Glasgow 2012: CCO Independent Conference Coverage of the 2012 International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infectous Disease