Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota Grand Rounds Online
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
Each week or two, a live lecture is presented and archived on the web shortly thereafter.
Some top lectures are:
• Diagnosis and Management of Carbohydrate-Induced Diarrhea
• Encephalitis in Children
• Causes and consequences of autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome (ALPS) and related disorders of apoptosis
• Head Injury Evaluation: Old and New
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Children
• Medical Assessment of the Newly Arrived Internationally Adopted Child
There is no post-lecture exam; just fill out the evaluation to earn your credit.
Target Audience: Pediatricians