Cost: Varies depending on courseView Offer chevron_right
This site consists of over 595 brief (20 minute) case-based interactive exercises. For each exercise, the objectives are:
• Explain why the featured patient presented with the stated history.
• Describe the radiographic findings for the diagnosis.
• Give a differential diagnosis for the radiographic findings.
• Discuss key points of the diagnosis.
• Enumerate other clinical manifestations of the diagnosis.
• Describe the clinical significance of the diagnosis in the context of the patient’s presentation.
• Describe the natural course of the diagnosis.
• Correlate the multimodality findings that are associated with the diagnosis for this exercise.
Areas discussed include Breast Imaging, Skull & Brain, Face & Neck, Spine, Musculoskeletal, Heart & Great Vessels, Pulmonary, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Vascular & Lymphatics and more.
Target Audience: Radiologists