APEA AGPCNP Comprehensive Clinical Update: VIDEO
The AGPCNP Comprehensive Clinical Update from APEA provides an excellent overview of primary health problems treated and managed by adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioners. Earn 30.75 contact hours (15 pharmacology) toward recertification or relicensure. All content in this course represents current evidence-based practice.
Save 10% when you enter the code CMEList at checkout on the APEA website.
Cost: $375View Offer chevron_right
- 30.75 AANP-approved contact hours 15
- AANP-approved pharmacology hours
- Content developed, reviewed and presented by board-certified NPs
- Watch the course lectures on your laptop, phone, or tablet
- View each lecture twice within 6 months
- Each video segment lasts about 30 minutes
- Course evaluation must be completed within 6 months of purchase date
- Course manual access expire 6 months after purchase
- Rewind and fast forward options are not available
Pulmonary Disorders, Hematology, Neurologic Disorders, Antibiotics, Mood Disorders, Gastroenterology Disorders, Urology Disorders/STDs, Cardiovascular Disorders, Endocrine Disorders, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Orthopedic Disorders, Dermatology Disorders, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders, Healthy Aging, Care of the Older Adult, Prescribing for Older Adults, Exam Strategies, Entry into Practice, Primary Care Procedures.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to: Discuss the prevention, diagnosis, and management of acute and chronic disorders across multiple body systems; Discuss the normal aging process, prescribing for older adults, and pathology of aging; Discuss common health conditions and illnesses affecting young adults, middle-aged adults, and older adults.
Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioners