APEA AGPCNP Comprehensive Clinical Update: AUDIO
The FNP Comprehensive Clinical Update from APEA provides an excellent overview of the primary health problems treated and managed by family nurse practitioners. Earn 32.75 contact hours (13 pharmacology) toward recertification or relicensure. All content in this course represents current evidence-based practice.
Save 10% when you enter the code CMEList at checkout on the APEA website.
Cost: $400View Offer chevron_right
- 30.75 AANP-approved contact hours
- 15 AANP-approved pharmacology hours
- 1 year of listening access
- Content developed, reviewed and presented by board-certified nurse practitioners
- Listen to the course lectures on your laptop, phone, or tablet
- Each audio segment lasts an average of 90 minutes
- Course evaluation must be completed within 6 months of purchase date
- Course manual access expire 6 months after purchase
Pulmonary Disorders, Hematology, Neurologic Disorders, Antibiotics, Mood Disorders, Gastroenterology Disorders, Urology Disorders/STDs, Cardiovascular Disorders, Endocrine Disorders, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Orthopedic Disorders, Dermatology Disorders, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders, Healthy Aging, Care of the Older Adult, Prescribing for Older Adults, Exam Strategies, Entry into Practice, Primary Care Procedures.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to: Discuss the prevention, diagnosis, and management of acute and chronic disorders across multiple body systems; Discuss the normal aging process, prescribing for older adults, and pathology of aging; Discuss common health conditions and illnesses affecting young adults, middle-aged adults, and older adults.
Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioners