An Introduction to the Practice of Palliative Medicine
Cost: $25 per creditView Offer chevron_right
An Introduction to the Practice of Palliative Medicine will help you to:
• Utilize therapies intended to reduce or relieve distressing symptoms;
• Communicate better, including using active listening and shared decision-making;
• Coordinate care with health and spiritual professionals;
• Manage and support patients and family members experiencing death and bereavement; and
• Apply important ethical principles to patient care.
Meets Special CME Requirements in California, Nevada, Oregon, Rhode Island, Rhode Island, and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Palliative Care