American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
Cost: $40View Offer chevron_right
After registering, log on and navigate to JUM Tests. The Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine (JUM) provides 2 or 3 CME self-study tests in every issue. Areas of interest are: Breast, Basic Science, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Gynecology, Musculoskeletal, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Radiology/General and Vascular.
Some recent activities are:
• Is Sonothrombolysis an Effective Stroke Treatment?
• Use of Pelvic Computed Tomography and Sonography in Women of Reproductive Age in the Emergency Department
• Accuracy of 3-Dimensional Sonography for Diagnosis and Classification of Congenital Uterine Anomalies
You will also find 6 webinars in various aspects of ultrasound. Some recent titles are:
• Basic Guidelines for Performing the Obstetrical Ultrasound Exam
• Scanning the Post Thyroidectomy Neck Overview of Thyroid Cancer
• Conducting Ultrasound Research and Getting It Published
Radiologists and all other specialties utilizing ultrasound.