Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD): Therapeutic Updates, Present Clinical Controversies, and Barriers to Care
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
After completing Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD), you will be able to:
• Summarize present guidelines for the diagnosis of GHD
• Describe the underlying pathophysiological and typical clinical features of GHD as they pertain to therapeutic targets.
• Given a patient with GHD, design a pharmacotherapeutic regimen based on his or her clinical presentation.
• Assess and properly manage the significant comorbidities that are associated with GHD and therefore increase mortality in patients with GHD
• Evaluate patient cases during follow-up visits in a manner that optimizes one or more of the following: efficacy, safety, quality of life, or patient education and adherence.
In order to get credit from ScientiaCME, you must first establish a username and password.
Healthcare professionals specializing in endocrinology and those who otherwise commonly care for or clinically encounter adult patients with GHD.