Accident or Injury? Managing Abuse in Younger Children
Cost: $25 per creditView Offer chevron_right
Accident or Injury? Managing Abuse in Younger Children will help you:
• Recognize and evaluate cases of suspected child physical abuse and child sexual abuse;
• Document injuries appropriately;
• Understand your responsibilities as a mandated reporter;
• Recount the investigative processes involved in suspected child abuse cases; and
• Collaborate effectively with child protective services (CPS) and law enforcement agencies.
This course meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Target Audience: Child Psychiatrists