Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Board Review Sample Question 1
Healthy, full-term infants are usually first screened for iron deficiency anemia at what age?
- AAt Birth
- B4 Months
- C8 months
- D12 months
- E16 months
Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Board Review Sample Question 2
Which of the following regimens is most recommended for treatment of varicella-zoster virus in a 12-year old pediatric patient who is immunocompromised and has had a vesicular rash for the past 2 days?
- AIntravenous acyclovir
- BVaricella zoster immunoglobulin
- CIntravenous valacyclovir
- DAcyclovir and varicella zoster immune globulin
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Get ready to pass the Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PPCNP) certification exams with BoardVitals. Gain access to 1400 PNP board review questions with detailed explanations to prepare for exam day. This online question bank is targeted to both the ANCC certification (PPCNP-BC) and the PNCB certification (CPNP-PC) to become a certified Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner.
- 1400 Pediatric Primary Care NP board review practice questions written by top performing PNPs and clinicians
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- 100% Pass Guarantee