Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) Sample Question 1
Which of the following patients is most likely to have osteoporosis?
- A33-year-old female who smokes 1 pack of cigarettes per day
- B46-year-old male with history of asthma treated with steroids 1-2 times per year
- C52-year-old female with history of ulcerative colitis (correct)
- D26-year-old male with history of alcohol abuse
- E58-year-old female who runs 2 marathons per year
Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) Sample Question 2
Which of the following is NOT likely to increase the risk of venous thromboembolism during pregnancy?
- ADecreased mobilityA 28 year-old patient presents to the ED with over 2 weeks of nonpro
- BInferior vena cava and pelvic vein compression by enlarging uterus
- CIncreased venous outflow
- DIncreased venous stasis
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) Board Review Question Bank
Get ready to pass the Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner board exams with BoardVitals. Gain access to 1600 AGPCNP board review questions with detailed explanations to prepare for exam day. This online question bank is targeted to both the ANCC and AANPCB Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) Exams.
- 1600 Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) questions
- Questions written and reviewed by top performing nurse practitioners and clinicians
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- 100% Pass Guarantee
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you! ”
Golnaz Alemi, MD