BoardVitals CME Courses
51 - 60 of 134 results
The BoardVitals Cardiology Board Review Question Bank and Study Program provides over 800 questions specifically targeted to the Cardiovascular Disease Board Exam and Cardiology MOC. The course is one of the only Cardiology resources to focus on a question bank related to Board Level content.
The BoardVitals Cardiology Board Review Question Bank and Study Program covers topics from ACS to Physiology, and many more.
Cardiologists and Cardiology Fellows preparing for the Cardiovascular Disease Board Exam and Cardiology MOC.
BoardVitals Child Neurology Board Review Questions offers over 800 Child Neurology Board Review questions. Each question, answer, and explanation is reviewed and rated.
Board Vitals Child Neurology Board Review question banks offer:
• Detailed Explanations and Rationales associated with every question
• Timed Mode or Study Mode (So you can simulate real exam conditions)
• 100% Pass Guarantee
• Graphs and charts to compare yourself against the national average
Target Audience: Child Neurologists.See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Child Psychiatry Board Review Question Bank and Study Program covers over 18 topics from Adjustment Disorders to Substance Use orders.
The BoardVitals Child Psychiatry Board Review Question Bank and Study Program offers over 450 Questions targeted to the ABPN CAP Board Exam and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow preparing for the ABPN CAP Board Exam and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam.
BoardVitals Child Psychiatry Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Re-Certification Question Bank and Preparation features:
• Over 1000 Child Psychiatry MOC targeted review questions.
• Content targeted to the Child Psychiatry specialist level – every question, answer, and explanation is categorized
• Use the practice exams on your mobile, tablet, or desktop
• Child Psychiatry exams available in review mode or test mode with your subscription
• Updated for the 2015 /2016 exam transition years: the question bank uses classifications and diagnostic criteria that have not changed from the DSM-IV-TR to DSM-5
Child Psychiatry specialist preparing for the Child Psychiatry Recertification Exam.
Learn about the treatment of chronic pain and substance abuse with the BoardVitals Chronic Pain Management & Substance Abuse CME Activity. Features include:
• 100 Chronic Pain Management & Substance Abuse questions
• Detailed rationales and explanations for each answer
• Up to 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
• 12 months access
After completing the BoardVitals Chronic Pain Management & Substance Abuse CME Activity, you should be able to
• Identify the most commonly abused substances
• Recognize the most common indicators and symptoms of substance abuse and pain medicine dependency
• Describe the underlying pathophysiology of disease and basic science knowledge
• Formulate treatment for chronic pain management and substance abuse
The BoardVitals Addiction Medicine CME Review offers clinicians 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 700 Addiction Medicine board review questions. The questions cover key topics including recognition, intervention, and treatment of addiction. This question bank will assist clinicians with Addiction Medicine certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Addiction Medicine CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Care providers concerned about issues of chronic pain and substance abuse.See full details chevron_right
Board Vitals Critical Care Nursing Board Review Questions features:
• Study over 500 questions and answers
• Answer questions in review or timed mode in simulated exam conditions
• Take structured cases that mirror the content and format of the exam
• Detailed dashboards to track your progress and identify strengths and weaknesses
• Available from any computer or smartphone – use anywhere.
Nurses preparing for the Critical Care Nursing Board Exam.
The BoardVitals Dermatology Board Review Question Bank and Study Program offers over 1100 questions targeted to the ABDERM and MOC:PQRS. The questions are edited by Dr. Tamara Lazic. Detailed explanations are offered with each Dermatology question.
The BoardVitals Dermatology Board Review Question Bank and Study Program includes a high yield section that is specifically targeted to the board exams.
Dermatologists and Dermatology Residents who are preparing for the ABDERM and MOC-PQRS.
The BoardVitals Dermatology CME Review offers clinicians 70 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 950 Dermatology board review questions. The questions cover key topics including infectious disease, general dermatology, and basic science and immunology. This question bank will assist clinicians with Dermatology certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Dermatology CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: DermatologistsSee full details chevron_right
Board Vitals Dermatology Maintenance of Certification ( MOC) Re-Certification Question Bank and Preparation • Over 1100 Dermatology MOC:PQRS targeted review questions (and ABD Exam).
• Over 800 Dermatology images to expose users to the breadth of conditions on the exam
• Covers the General Dermatology section as well as the optional additional Dermatology modules
• Each question includes a detailed answer and explanation, as well as a relevant categorization
Target Audience: Dermatologists preparing for the Maintenance of Certification exam.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.