BoardVitals Child Neurology CME Board Review
Complete your Child Neurology CME requirements with this online review from BoardVitals. This question bank offers over 1,500 up-to-date Child Neurology questions and up to 65 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Note: Your total cost and credit hours may change after selecting your subscription package.
- 100 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,500+ up-to-date Child Neurology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Basic Neuroscience
- Behavioral, Cognitive, Psych
- Epilepsy, Seizures
- Cranial Nerves
- Movement Disorders
- Demyelinating Disorders
- Neuroinfectious Disease
- Critical Care
- Neuro – Ophthalmology
- Neuro – Otology
- Neurotoxicology, Nutrition, Metabolic
- Child Neurology
- Neurologic Complications of Systemic Disease
- Imaging/Diagnostic Studies
- Clinical Neurology
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Child Neurology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Child Neurology board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians