NEJM Knowledge+ Pain Management and Opioids
The NEJM Knowledge+ Pain Management and Opioids CME course has been used by more than 25,000 clinicians in the past year and has received overwhelming positive reviews. This CME course is available free of charge through an unrestricted educational grant and contains sixty-two questions that are curated into 8 top areas. Earn up to 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and other CE credits depending on your unique needs.
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
- Gold-standard content, free of charge, from the name you trust
- Earn up to 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Downloadable infographics and multimedia learning resources
- Access anywhere, anytime via desktop or mobile device
- 62 questions curated into 8 topic areas for streamlined learning
- Fulfill your state’s pain management and addiction CME requirements
- Other CE credits available depending on your unique needs
- Behavioral Interventions
- Overview of Treatment
- Opioid CME
- Pain and Addiction
- Substance Abuse
- Choose the most appropriate pain-management strategy for an individual patient.
- Recognize the scenarios in which opioid analgesia is and is not appropriate.
- Recall the importance of routinely assessing pain, function, and adverse effects in patient taking chronic opioid therapy.
- Identify signs of opioid misuse and opioid use disorder.
- Choose the most appropriate strategy for tapering or discontinuing opioid analgesics when necessary.
- Choose the most appropriate intervention when opioid use disorder is suspected.
Clinicians who need to meet state licensing board requirements. Including physicians, dentists, optometrists, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, podiatrists, psychiatrists, and other health care providers.
Additional credit info
CME Credits awarded by Massachusetts Medical Society