Treatment Updates on Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy emphasizes the use of IVIg in the treatment of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy.
The presentation consists of a single lecture, Treatment Updates on Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, with discussion by Roy L. Freeman, MD, Richard J. Barohn, MD and Kenneth C. Gorson, MD.
After viewing Treatment Updates on Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, you will be better able to :
• Conduct a thorough and timely evaluation and differential diagnosis of patients with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy.
• Devise appropriate treatment regimen for the effective management of chronic inflammatory polyneuropathy based on guidelines and clinical evidence.
This program is intended for US-based neurologists, immunologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses who manage, or have an interest in managing patients with immune-mediated neuropathies.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 1
- CME credits awarded by: Postgraduate Institute for Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: July 27, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: July 27, 2018
- Free CME (Multiple Specialties)
Free CME (Multiple Specialties)
Complete your CME requirements with this selection of Free CME courses, videos, events, and other Free CME activities from top CME providers. These Free CME activities are a great option for those who only a have a few CME credits remaining and would like to earn them quickly and for free.