31 - 31 of 31 results
This free Psychiatry CME program features 2 activities and offers 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
- Employ current screening and diagnostic criteria for bipolar disorders.
- Address substance abuse disorders and medical comorbidities in BD patients by introducing coordinated care across providers.
- Utilize self-efficacy scores and HQRoL measures to identify patients with functional disability or at risk of functional disability.
- Apply clinical decision-making strategies to address non-adherence including the potential role of long acting injectable antipsychotics.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 1
- CME credits awarded by: NOVUS Medical Education
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Expiration of CME credit: 4/06/2019