NYU’s Head to Toe Imaging: NYU School of Medicine Clinical Update (SA-CME)
Cost: $1095View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by NYU’s Head to Toe Imaging include:
Enterography, Benign Focal Liver Lesions, Prostate MRI, Female Pelvic Imaging, Focal Lesions in Cirrhosis, Pediatric Abdomen, Pediatric Neck and Chest, Mesenteric Nodes and Masses, Multiple Sclerosis, Machine Learning in Radiology, Breast Imaging, Interventional Imaging and many more.
After completing NYU’s Head to Toe Imaging, you will be better able to:
• Evaluate and incorporate current imaging techniques and protocols for sub specialty imaging (Abdominal, Musculoskeletal, Neurologic, Thoracic, Cardiac, Breast, PET/CT, Emergency Medicine, Interventional) into clinical practice to enable accurate diagnosis, dictate best therapy options, and assess response to therapy, which may prompt therapy modification as needed.
• Describe and apply the current recommendations of the ACR Appropriateness Criteria for abdominal imaging in order to appropriately manage incidental findings, including differentiating lesions to ignore from those requiring work-up.
• Describe and apply the current Fleischner Society guidelines for the management of solid and subsolid pulmonary nodules and explain the rationale for the recommendations.
• Develop strategies to optimize and incorporate a gamut of studies, including CT, MR and PET, in order to accurately stage neoplasms with minimal cost and radiation exposure.
• Develop imaging protocols and techniques to optimize radiation safety and dose reduction in CT, as well as utilize MR imaging in appropriate patient populations, without compromise to diagnostic quality and accuracy of imaging.
Clinical radiologists in either general or specialized practice and radiologists in training. Familiarity with the fundamentals of CT, MR, PET, and US technology and applications, as well as basic anatomy, is assumed.