What is Microdose Psychedelic Insights?
Microdose Psychedelic Insights distributes and creates the most compelling content, financial analysis, engaging events, and groundbreaking education to drive the psychedelics industry into the forefront of modern medicine. They have a variety of video modules that help physicians, psychologists, social workers, mental health counselors, pharmacists, and psychiatrists to meet their CME requirements.
Currently, they offer the much sought-after program The Science of Psychedelics: Training for Medical Professionals, which consists of six highly engaging video modules led by Dr. Erica Zelfand on various topics surrounding psychedelics. With interesting content delving into the medical science behind psychedelics, this program is an excellent choice to spend your CME allowance on.
How do you earn CME credits with Microdose Psychedelic Insights?
Earning CME with Microdose is done through their new CME activity, The Science of Psychedelics: Training for Medical Professionals. It's a great program that helps you engage in intelligent, nuanced conversations on the topic of psychedelic healing with your patients, clients, and colleagues through video modules.
Earn CME with these easy steps:
- Watch the video module (60-90 minutes each)
- Complete the assessment quiz.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- Obtain an official CME certificate upon completion.
Microdose Psychedelic Insights also offers a free CME activity on their website called Features, Evaluation, and Treatment of Coronavirus (COVID-19). It offers 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, if you complete 8 post-assessment questions. In total, it should take about 75 minutes to complete. After finishing the activity, you will be better able to identify the etiology of coronavirus in patients, describe the findings expected in patients with coronavirus, and summarize treatment options available for coronavirus. This is the perfect free activity to offer clinicians during these tough times and we recommend you check it out soon.
What topics does Microdose Psychedelic Insights cover?
Microdose Psychedelic Insights covers a variety of well-known psychedelic drugs, “trip sitting”, and how psychedelics can help with disorders with in-depth detail. Specific lessons include:
- Mechanisms of Action: What We Know About the Classic Psychedelics
- Microdosing Psychedelics: What We Know – And Don’t
- MDMA: Promise in PTSD – And Beyond
- The Psychedelic Treatment of Addiction: LSD, Psilocybin, Ayahuasca, Iboga, Ketamine
- Ketamine for Depression and Mood Disorders: Microdoses, Psychedelic Doses, and Everything in Between
- Psychedelic Counseling: The Foundations of Therapeutic “Trip Sitting”
Benefits of Microdose Psychedelic Insights CME
Easy to Use and Earn CME
Microdose Psychedelic Insights allows one to earn CME easily. After watching and reviewing the video module, complete the short evaluation and quiz to earn your CME at your convenience. Submit for completion to prove that you have earned AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Trusted Course Developer
Dr. Erica Zelfand, Family Physician, and developer of The Science of Psychedelics course, has taught this course internationally and is excited to see her sought-after course finally become available online for all doctors to access.
She specializes in integrative mental health and functional medicine, is a ketamine prescriber, facilitator of therapeutic psychedelic experiences, acclaimed international speaker, and medical writer.
Fun and Engaging CME
With beautiful slides, diagrams of detailed topics, and even a webcam view of the instructor, The Science of Psychedelics is very engaging without becoming dull. With Dr. Zelfand’s witty and charismatic approach to teaching each topic, participants remain interested throughout the entire activity.
Microdose Psychedelic Insights CME Pricing
- 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Six (6) didactic video modules of 60 to 90 minutes each, including beautiful slides, diagrams of detailed topics, and webcam of the instructor
- Online, on-demand course: learn at your own pace, on your own time
- Video clips and case report summaries from actual patients
- Bibliography with cited publications and links
- Transcriptions and keyword insights for each module
- Links to suggested videos, articles, and other recommended resources
- One (1) bonus module with guided self-reflection and an experiential component
- Assessment quiz for each module
- Evaluation form for each module (for those pursuing CE/CME)
- Access to our online learning platform for after purchase as long as their website exists
- Official Certificate of Completion, CE certificate, or CME certificate upon completion