- This event has passed.
PRESENT Treasure Hunt Virtual Conference – Feb 5-6, 2022
February 5 - February 6$249
Due to the continued risk of prolonged exposure in crowded public places, PRESENT and the LACPMA have decided to run the 2022 PRESENT Treasure Hunt Conference the weekend of February 5-6, Saturday and Sunday again this year as a virtual live streaming online conference. The hours for the Virtual Conference are 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM PST or 10:30 AM – 11:00 PM EST. This will be the 10th such conference run by the folks at PRESENT, all receiving uniform acclaim from attendees and about double previous attendance at PRESENT In-Person Conferences.
Attendees found that, compared to live conferences they attended in the past, this new format of Internet live streaming CME conferences is less expensive, more convenient and in some respects, a better education experience.
Join us for the same annual Treasure Hunt Practice Management Update that you’ve come to expect. Get the latest billing, coding, and health care policy news, as well as a complete educational experience with cutting-edge CME Lectures including X-ray. Estimated for 18 CME Credits including X-ray – plus 2 ABPM MOC Points. Enjoy and benefit from the same PRESENT Treasure Hunt format from the safety, comfort, and convenience of your home or office.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing podiatrists.
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
- Learn the latest 2022 regulatory issues affecting the practice of podiatry
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
- Identify and demonstrate complex foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities utilizing various surgical techniques employing internal and external fixation techniques.
Approved for 18 LIVE Streaming CME/CECH Credit Hours
Including 4 X-ray CECHs and 2 ABPM MOC Points
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has approved this activity for 18 live streaming continuing education contact hours.
The American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM) has designated this conference for 2 hours of Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Category 2 points.
It is the policy of PRESENT e-Learning Systems that the Faculty and Staff of our education programs with the potential to influence content, will disclose real or apparent conflicts of interest relating to the topics of our educational activities. Additionally, disclosure will be made of any intended discussions of off label/unapproved uses of drugs or devices. Speakers/authors are required to prepare fair and balanced CME presentations that are objective, and are based on reliable evidence acquired utilizing sound scientific methods.
The information presented at this CME program represents the views and opinions of the individual presenters, and does not constitute the opinion or endorsement of, or promotion by, PRESENT e-Learning Systems or its affiliates. Reasonable efforts have been taken intending for educational subject matter to be presented in a balanced, unbiased fashion and in compliance with regulatory requirements. However, each program attendee must always use his/her own personal and professional judgment when considering further application of this information, particularly as it may relate to patient diagnosis or treatment.