What is NeuroQuestions?
NeuroQuestions is a comprehensive question bank and testing engine focused on helping neurologists efficiently prepare for their Neurology Knowledge Assessment Program exams, written boards, and recertification for boards. It provides up-to-date questions and explanations with answers. Neurologists can also use NeuroQuestions to earn Neurology CME credits to complete their board requirements.
How do you earn CME credits with NeuroQuestions?
NeuroQuestions allows you to take self-assessment activities to earn up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™. To earn them, simply:
- Read the educational objectives and disclosure statements.
- Complete the case-studies presented during the session and score 70% or higher.
- Submit the online evaluation and redeem your credits.
Check out the NeuroQuestions demo here.
What topics does NeuroQuestions cover?
NeuroQuestions covers a wide range of Neurology topics including:
- Clinical Adult
- Clinical Pediatrics
- Contemporary Issues
Benefits of NeuroQuestions
Affordable Ophthalmology CME Gift Card Bundle
NeuroQuestions offers 2 CME gift card bundles through CMEList, where users can get up to a $1,000 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase. The options are $1,999 (+$1000 gift card) or $999.99 (+$500 gift card). Additional features of this gift card bundle include:
- 50 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™
- Unlimited access while you complete the course
- Access anywhere: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,100+ constantly updated Neurology board review questions and detailed explanations based on the current literature
- Written by top academic faculty in all subspecialties
Realistic Computer-Based Testing Environment
NeuroQuestions’ test engine provides a realistic computer-based testing environment. This offers a large advantage over print questions because it gets you used to taking timed exams. The question banks are updated and improved every single day to ensure content is relevant. They’re also open to feedback and implement recommendations in their updates.
With Tutor Mode, Percentile Scores and Leaderboard rankings, you can find out how you’re doing compared to peers instantly. This insight allows users to instantly identify the subject areas they need to place more focus on.
Created by Experts
All questions are written by neurology attendings and senior residents. Their writers know what current studies treatment techniques are most important and relevant. They have a good balance of questions that teach high-yield material and questions that teach the important study details. Other features to note:
- Image-based questions
- Always evolving and being updated
- Conveniently available on all smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices