BoardVitals Pharmacology CME Pro Plus with $200 Amazon or American Express Gift Card
Get a free $200 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 25 Contact Hours with BoardVitals Pharmacology CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 200 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Pharmacology topics including the pharmacology of common medications and important pathophysiology concepts common to the care of patients using pharmaceuticals.
- Up to a Free $200 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 25 ANCC Contact Hours
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 200+ up-to-date Pharmacology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Important pathophysiology concepts common to the care of patients using pharmaceuticals
- Describe the pharmacology of common medications
- Select the proper pharmacotherapeutics based on the clinical presentation.
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into practice
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Pharmacology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Pharmacology board prep.
Nurse Practitioners and APRNs
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Please allow 7-10 business days after verification for your gift card delivery. Gift Cards larger than $2,000 may be delivered in multiple orders. Delivery for Amazon Gift Card is made via email. Delivery for American Express Gift card is via postal mail. No cancellations or refunds permitted with this offer. No other discounts apply and offers may not be combined.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™, & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
This prepaid American Express Reward Card may be used at U.S. merchants that accept American Express® Cards. The Card cannot be used at ATMs. Subject to applicable law, and except as otherwise provided in the Cardholder Agreement, this Card is not redeemable for cash. Additional limitations apply, including restrictions on use of the Card for recurring billing. Read Cardholder Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including a binding individual arbitration clause. For customer service, call 1-833-249-6098. For balance inquiries, current Cardholder Agreement, and additional information visit AmexRewardCard.com. This Card has been provided to you pursuant to a reward, loyalty or promotional program. Issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation.