BoardVitals Hospital Medicine CME Pro Plus with Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card
Get a free $2,500, $1,500, or $1,000 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 70 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 70 ABIM MOC points with BoardVitals Hospital Medicine CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 1,250 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Hospital Medicine topics including Cardiovascular Disorders, Neurologic Disorders, and Palliative Care.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 70 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 70 ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,250+ up-to-date Hospital Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Pulmonary disease and critical care medicine
- Gastroenterologic and hepatic disorders
- Nephrologic and urologic disorders
- Endocrinologic disorders
- Hematologic and oncologic disorders
- Neurologic disorders
- Allergic, Immunologic, Dermatologic, and Rheumatologic Disorders
- Palliative care, Medical ethics, and Decision‐making
- Consultative Co‐Management
- Quality, Safety, and Clinical Reasoning
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Hospital Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Hospital Medicine board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.