BoardVitals Anesthesiology CME Pro Plus w/ Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card
Get a free $2,500, $1,500, or $1,000 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with BoardVitals Anesthesiology CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 900 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Anesthesiology topics including Pain, Anesthesia Procedures, and Basic Sciences.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 900+ up-to-date Anesthesiology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Critical Care
- Endocrine and Metabolic Systems
- Basic Sciences
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Anesthesia Procedures
- CNS and PNS
- GI and Hepatic
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Plastic surgery
- Regional Anesthesia and Special Techniques
- Renal and Urinary
- Special Topics (ECT, organ donors, ethics, legal)
- Radiologic Procedures
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Anesthesiology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Anesthesiology board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.