UCSF Radiology Review – Key Clinical Concepts: University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)
Cost: $995View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by the UCSF Radiology Review include:
Breast Cancer, Prostate Imaging, CT Colonography, Lung Cancer, Interstitial Pneumonia, Postmenopausal Endometrium, Trauma, Interventional Radiology, Venous Access, Endovaginal Ultrasound and many more.
After completing UCSF Radiology Review, you will be up-to-date on:
• Current concepts and recent US/CT/MR advances in genitourinary and gynecologic imaging and diseases
• Fundamentals, potential pitfalls and recent updates of obstetric ultrasound and breast imaging
• Systematic approach to diagnostic dilemmas in neuroradiology, pediatric and musculoskeletal radiology
• Fundamentals and advances in cardiac and pulmonary imaging
• Principles and pitfalls of PET/CT and interventional techniques
• New approaches on diagnostic imaging and clinical treatment of specific clinical problems
Radiologists and other medical professionals who would benefit from a greater understanding of the interpretation of radiologic images.