Penn Radiology Current Concepts in Breast Imaging
Penn Radiology’s renowned faculty combines with other internationally acclaimed experts to present Current Concepts in Breast Imaging. This activity features a review of fundamentals and the latest medical technology designed to improve interpretation skills for digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, MRI and digital mammography. Biopsy tips and tricks will be provided as well, insuring a well rounded educational experience for all breast imagers. Worth 17.75 AMA PRA Category I Credits™, Current Concepts in Breast Imaging meets MSQA CME requirements, and all credits count toward SA-CME requirements for ABR maintenance of certification.
Cost: $695.00Add to cart
17.75 AMA PRA Category I Credits™ fulfills MQSA CME Requirements!
Screening with tomosynthesis and ultrasound, breast density, novel techniques, abbreviated Breast MR, practical approaches to interpretation, imaging of special populations, BIRADS, guided biopsies using all modalities, localization, management of high risk lesions, axilla management, nipple-areolar complex, breast cancer biology, post-op breast, artificial intelligence and much more.
1. Review methods to optimize mammographic screening (i.e. increase cancer detection while minimizing false positives)
2. Explain the roles and potential benefits of digital breast tomosynthesis and synthetic 2D imaging in the screening and diagnosis of breast cancer and benign breast diseases
3. Discuss the data on the use of whole breast ultrasound, molecular breast imaging, and abbreviated breast MRI in the supplemental screening of women at average risk with dense breasts
4. Discuss the strategies for breast MRI interpretation
5. Identify how to improve image-guided breast biopsy skills