Oakstone CME Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine
Cost: $1195View Offer chevron_right
Pain Medicine CME from the Experts
The Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine online CME program addresses the challenge of effective, safe, and timely relief of acute or chronic pain with in-depth insights into evolving viewpoints of opioid analgesics, pain practice management, clinical updates, advances in pain physiology, spine technology, and neuromodulation.
Multidisciplinary speakers are experienced clinicians and teachers who offer not only practical recommendations, but also ways to integrate empathy and an understanding of the mechanism of pain. The sessions in this continuing medical education course highlight both existing and emerging evidence-based clinical strategies in the behavioral, pharmacological, and physical sciences. Key take-home points include:
- Limiting the Opioid Supply – Are Our Communities Safer?
- Psychotherapies for Pain – Underused But Effective
- Opioids and Perioperative Pain Management – A Reassessment
- Neuromodulation – Moving Past the Epidural Space
- Appropriate Prescribing and the Pharmacist’s Obligation.
- Restorative Neurostimulation for Refractory, Mechanical, Nociceptive Chronic Low Back Pain
- And more…