Oakstone Clinical Approach to Vascular Ultrasound and RPVI Prep Course
Cost: $995View Offer chevron_right
Radiology CME from the Experts
With lectures developed by directors of vascular labs at Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, as well as esteemed faculty from Stanford University Hospital, University of Colorado, and Johns Hopkins, this online CME program thoroughly covers topics focused on vascular ultrasound interpretation.
Practical examples and case presentations establish a foundation in vascular lab while enhancing your ability to apply knowledge directly to patient situations. The Clinical Approach to Vascular Ultrasound and RPVI Prep Course is available whenever, wherever, so you can earn CME credits and be better prepared to:
- perform and interpret vascular laboratory studies
- sit for the Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) exam
- develop a vascular laboratory program at your home institution
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate clinical interpretation of arterial and venous vascular noninvasive studies in the peripheral, cerebrovascular, and abdominal systems
- Discuss the clinical application of velocity criteria for grading of stenosis in the vasculature including dialysis grafts, endovascular interventions in the aorta and peripheral system, and bypass grafts
- Summarize basic ultrasound physics and ultrasound technology as it applies to vascular diagnostics
- Review topics commonly found on the Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) exam
- Develop and start a vascular laboratory program at their home institution
This course is targeted to primary care physicians and specialty physicians. This course may also be of interest to ultrasound technologists, general and specialty surgeons, practitioners preparing for the RPVI, and practitioners who wish to start a vascular lab.