Echocardiography – A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Clinical Review
Cost: $695View Offer chevron_right
Disorders covered in Echocardiography – A Comprehensive Review include:
Coronary Artery Disease, Aortic Stenosis, Aortic Regurgitation, Mitral Stenosis, Mitral Regurgitation, Prosthetic Valves, Disease of the Myocardium, The Heart in Hypertension and many others.
Studying Echocardiography – A Comprehensive Review will help you:
• Select the right patients for echocardiography
• Understand clinical indications and quality assurance issues
• Recognize clinical uses, advantages, potential complications, and limitations of new available modalities
• Know the techniques needed to evaluate various diseases and disorders
• Summarize the characteristic findings of diseases of the myocardium
• Discuss the role of echocardiography in the intraoperative, critical care, and emergency department settings
Cardiologists and others interested in Echocardiography.