Cleveland Clinic 13th Annual Neurology Update
Cleveland Clinic’s 13th Annual Neurology Update features a faculty of more than a dozen thought leaders discussing the most current clinically focused information regarding diagnosis, medication and therapy for a wide variety of neurologic conditions. This comprehensive review will detail strategies, procedures and best practices throughout the specialty. Neurologists, general practitioners, nurses and physician assistants will all benefit from the latest information impacting the practice and patient care. Worth 15 AMA PRA Category I Credits™, with ANCC and AAPA accreditation provided as well!
Best practices for all involved in the treatment of neurologic disorders. 15 AMA PRA Category I Credits™
Neurological approaches to syncope, stroke, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, dementia, sleep disorders, CNS infections, hydrocephalus, headache management, movement disorders, EMG, tremors, neuroradiology and much more.
Following this enduring material, the participants will be able to:
1. Provide an update of advances in acute stroke care including prevention, treatment and rehabilitation.
2. Describe recent technologic innovations in radiologic imaging and their impact on neuroradiologic clinical practice.
3. Summarize advances in epilepsy treatments and describe their best use in clinical practice.
4. Apply current headache management strategies to individual cases.
5. Review the recent research on multiple sclerosis and its impact on clinical practice.
6. Summarize research on neurologic-associated dementia.
7. Recognize, diagnose and manage various neurologic disorders including syncope, movement disorders, normal pressure hydrocephalus, sleep disorders and CNS infections.
8. Describe the evidence supporting the clinical use of high-frequency focused ultrasound to treat tremors.
Neurologists, internists and family practice physicians, advanced practice providers including PAs and NPs, nurses and others involved in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders