BoardVitals Pediatrics CME Board Review
Complete your Pediatrics CME requirements with this online review from BoardVitals. This question bank offers over 1,400 up-to-date Pediatrics questions and up to 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and ABP MOC Points.
Note: Your total cost and credit hours may change after selecting your subscription package.
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 45 ABP MOC Points
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,400+ up-to-date Pediatrics board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go.
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Infectious Disease
- Allergy and Immunology
- Adolescent Care
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Fetal and Neonatal Care
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- Genetics, Dysmorphology, and Metabolic Disorders
- Nephrology, Fluids, and Electrolytes
- Growth and Milestones
- Preventive Pediatrics/Well-child Care
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Urology and Genital Disorders
- Psychosocial Issues
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Pediatrics research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Pediatrics board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians