BoardVitals Gastroenterology CME Board Review
Complete your Gastroenterology CME requirements with this online review from BoardVitals. This question bank offers over 650 up-to-date Gastroenterology questions and up to 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and ABIM MOC Points.
Note: Your total cost and credit hours may change after selecting your subscription package.
- 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 35 ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 650+ up-to-date Gastroenterology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go.
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Biliary Tract
- Small Intestine
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Small Bowel
- Basic Science and Physiology
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Gastroenterology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Gastroenterology board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians