BoardVitals American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery (ABFAS) Question Bank
Cost: $149View Offer chevron_right
The American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery (ABFAS) Question Bank is targeted to the Part 1 and Part 2 examinations of the ABFAS Certification in Foot Surgery. Prepare for diagnostic and perioperative care related to the ankle and foot that you’ll find on the exams, excluding rearfoot/ankle surgery exam questions. (A Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle question bank is available separately.)
BoardVitals ABFAS Foot Surgery Review features:
• Over 1200 questions, answers, and detailed explanations written by board certified Podiatrists.
• Podiatric questions include references and citations where appropriate.
• Review or Timed mode for simulated exam practice.
• Detailed statistics comparing learner performance to other Podiatrists.
• 24/7 Access from any computer or smartphone.
• 100% Pass Guarantee.
Target Audience: Podiatrists preparing for the ABFAS Certification in Foot Surgery.