Virtual Tumor Board: Diagnosis and Management of Myelodysplastic Syndromes
In this virtual tumor board, David P. Steensma, MD, FACP, Reza Nejati, MD, and Ilene Galinsky, BSN, MSN, ANP-C, discuss patient and tumor characteristics that inform personalized care plans, risk stratification, and supportive care strategies for patients with MDS.
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
Earn up to 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ by completing this free CME activity on myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). Access this activity anytime, anywhere on your desktop device. Content includes a downloadable clinician resource guide on the WHO classification of MDS, prognostic scoring systems and risk groups, treatment options for low-risk and high-risk MDS, and much more!
- MDS: Scope of the Problem
- Virtual Tumor Board Case Discussions
- Lower-Risk MDS
- Higher-Risk MDS
- Therapy-Related MDS
- Review of Key Learning Takeaways
- Assess patient and tumor characteristics that can inform personalized care plans for patients with MDS
- Differentiate emerging data and guideline recommendations on therapeutic approaches for lower- risk, higher-risk, and therapy-related MDS
- Evaluate supportive care strategies that can help patients with MDS achieve their goals of cancer therapy
Hematology/oncology physicians, pathologists, oncology advanced practitioners, oncology nurses, and other health care professionals involved in the treatment of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS).
Additional credit info
This activity is supported by independent educational grants from Takeda Oncology and Taiho Oncology, Inc.