Updates in Alzheimer Disease (AD) and Its Complications: Pharmacotherapy and Barriers to Optimal Care
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
This free online CME course provides key insights around Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and will lead to better understanding and treatment of the condition.
Topics covered in this course include:
- AD Treatment
- AD Patient Cases
- AD Clinical Pearls
- ADPathophysiological process
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
- Describe validated diagnostic and screening method(s) for AD and apply them to a patient case
- Discuss the neuropathophysiology of AD and how it relates to presently available AD treatments’ mechanisms
- List present and emerging pharmacotherapeutic therapies for the treatment of AD and its complications and apply them to patient cases, taking into account comorbid disease states and drug therapies
- Describe the impact of medication adherence on patient outcomes and formulate strategies to improve adherence in patients with AD
Target audience: Healthcare professionals specializing in: neurology, gerontology, internal medicine, palliative care, or those who otherwise commonly care for patients with AD or who frequently encounter them or their caregivers in practice.