Update on Therapeutic Advances in T-Cell Lymphoma
Join Steven M. Horwitz, MD, Member and Attending Physician at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, as he discusses guideline recommendations for differential diagnosis of TCL, novel treatment strategies, and best practices for managing side effects in this case-based live webinar series! Register today!
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
Earn up to 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ by attending this free CME live webinar on T-cell lymphoma (TCL), which is available on two dates: March 11, 2021 – 12:00 PM EST and
March 15, 2021 – 3:00 PM EST. Speaker slides will also be available for download.
- TCL: Scope of the Problem
- Case Icebreaker: Tailoring Therapeutic Strategies to Individual Patients
- Pathophysiology and Emerging Therapeutic Targets
- Diagnosis, Molecular Testing, and Risk Stratification
- New Data and Evolving Standards in the Management of TCL
- Managing Adverse Events and Optimizing Treatment Experiences
- Case Icebreaker: Applying Emerging Evidence in the Management of Newly Diagnosed and Relapsed/Refractory TCL
- Future Directions in the Management of TCL
- Review of Key Learning Takeaways/Learner Q&As
- Apply guideline recommendations for the differential diagnosis of TCL
- Evaluate emerging efficacy and safety data on novel therapies for newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory TCL
- Apply strategies for managing adverse events associated with novel TCL therapies
Hematologist/oncologists, oncology advanced practitioners, oncology nurses, and other health care professionals involved in the treatment of patients with T-cell lymphoma (TCL).
Additional credit info
This activity is supported by independent educational grants from Kyowa Kirin and SeaGen.