UCSF Thoracic Imaging: University of California San Francisco Clinical Update
Cost: $895View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by UCSF Thoracic Imaging include:
Acute Chest Cases, Coronary CTA. The Post-Operative Aorta , Adnexal Masses on Ultrasound, Kidney Stone, Retroperitoneal Masses, Colorectal Cancer Screening, Mediastinal Masses, Pediatric Appendicitis Ultrasound and many more.
After viewing UCSF Thoracic Imaging, you will be better able to:
• Manage the acute aorta and common cardiovascular abnormalities
• Apply current consensus on pulmonary nodules, lung cancer and pulmonary embolism
• Differentiate common solitary liver masses
• Diagnose common and atypical pancreatic masses
• Evaluate the small and large bowel in patients with abdominal pain
• Manage women with vaginal bleeding and ovarian masses
• Discuss utilization of imaging and approaches for reducing radiation dose
• Diagnosis emergent pediatric finding
• Develop a CT-based approach for colorectal cancer screening
Radiologists and other medical professionals who would benefit from a greater understanding of the interpretation of abdominal and thoracic images.