UCSF Musculoskeletal MR Imaging: University of California San Francisco Clinical Update
Cost: $850View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by UCSF Musculoskeletal MR Imaging include:
MRI of the Postoperative Shoulder, Knee MRI, Pseudotumors, Digital MRI, Joint Arthroplasty, Cervical Spine Trauma, MRI of the Wrist, Cartilage and Osteochondral Disease, Bone Tumors and many more.
After completing UCSF Musculoskeletal MR Imaging. you should be better able to:
• Relate MR image findings of the shoulder and knee to clinically relevant orthopaedic disorders
• Develop optimized protocols for imaging of the musculoskeletal system, including protocols used to suppress metal hardware in patients with joint replacements
• Understand the MRI anatomy of the shoulder, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, fingers and toes
• Identify abnormalities of the joints, muscles, bone marrow and cartilage on MRI and their clinical significance
• Recognize common bone tumors with a pertinent differential diagnosis
• Identify suitable protocols and recognize abnormalities related to cervical spine trauma
• Understand peripheral nerve imaging protocols and pertinent findings
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Radiology, MR.