UCSF Controversies in Women’s Health: University of California San Francisco Clinical Update
Cost: $495$421View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by UCSF Controversies in Women’s Health include:
Cervical Cancer Screening, Routine Pelvic Examinations, Common Infections in Women, Vaccination, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Opiate Use Disorders, Contraception, Transgender Patients, Menopause Management and many more.
After viewing UCSF Controversies in Women’s Health you should be able to:
• Discuss and implement new guidelines for women for prevention and early detection of cancer with clinical exams, pap tests, genetic tests, and diagnostic imaging
• Discuss and implement new guidelines for women to prevent infectious diseases with vaccines, screening, and counseling
• Discuss and implement current guidelines for women to prevent cardiovascular diseases with treatment of hypertension, lipid disorders, and aspirin
• Diagnose and treat common and controversial problems in women’s health including osteoporosis, menopause, fibromyalgia, obesity, cognitive impairment, and sports injuries
• Understand new treatment options for women with gynecologic cancers
• Counsel patients about treatment options in contraception
• Provide comprehensive health care for transgender patients
Family physicians, internists, gynecologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, and all others involved in providing quality health care for women.