Internal Medicine CME gift card offers present physicians a great option to broaden their knowledge of key Internal Medicine topics while receiving a free gift card. Given that Internal Medicine is a wide-ranging topic, physicians specializing in it must constantly be reviewing educational resources in order to stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in Internal Medicine.
In addition to receiving a free gift card and staying current, Internal Medicine gift card bundles are a great option for completing one’s annual board requirements. The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) requires physicians to earn 1 MOC activity every two years and 200 MOC (40 which must be medical knowledge) points every 10 years. Many Internal Medicine CME gift card offers will help physicians complete or at least
The Internal Medicine CME gift card offers below allow physicians to stay current in Internal Medicine and use their CME allowance to get a free gift card back.
BoardVitals CME Pro Plus Internal Medicine Online Bundle
The BoardVitals Internal Medicine CME gift card bundle costs $1,999 and comes with a free $1,000 Amazon or Apple gift card. This online CME bundle allows physicians to earn up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 40 MOC points within the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
Here is a complete list of features in the BoardVitals Internal Medicine CME gift card bundle.
- Access to over 900 Internal Medicine Board Review Questions targeted to the Internal Medicine Board re-certification Exams (ABIM and AOBIM) while completing CME
- Answer Internal Medicine questions correctly to earn credits
- Correct your answers as you go and review evidence-based rationales for the correct answers
- Accessible 24/7 by computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Earn up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- Earn up to 40 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
In addition to earning a free gift card, this bundle is a great option for those who are also looking to complete their annual CME requirements and broaden their knowledge around specific Internal Medicine topics.
This CME bundle covers many topics and specialties within Internal Medicine including Infectious Disease, Oncology, Neurology, Hematology, Oncology, Dermatology, and General Medicine. As previously mentioned, Internal Medicine encompasses many different topics. This bundle is relevant to all physicians specializing in Internal Medicine due to the number of topics covered and different board review questions offered.
In addition, this bundle is very appealing because of the 40 MOC points available American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. This helps meet 25% of the MOC points required by the ABIM every 10 years.
Oakstone Internal Medicine CME Online Bundle
The Internal Medicine CME Online Bundle from Oakstone costs $2,095 and comes with a free $500 Amazon gift card. This Internal Medicine gift card offer features CMEinfo and UCSF’s Internal Medicine Board Certification and Recertification Review and a free 1-year subscription to Oakstone's Practical Reviews.
The Internal Medicine Board Certification and Recertification Review from CMEinfo and UCSF focuses on prepping physicians for the ABIM certification and recertification exams. This program features information on evidence-based advances in Internal Medicine. In addition to preparing physicians for the ABIM exams, the information presented in this program should help physicians to “Improve strategies to diagnose, treat and prevent important conditions in general internal medicine and medicine subspecialties for improved patient outcomes”.
Practical Reviews features journal summaries of relevant Internal Medicine journal articles. Practical Reviews is very personalized. It allows physicians to easily view the journal summaries that are most pertinent to your medical focus. Click here for more information on Practical Reviews On-Demand.
In addition to providing a free $500 Amazon gift card and current and relevant information on Internal Medicine, this course also offers users up 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Look below for a complete list of features in this CME gift card bundle.
- From CMEinfo and the experts at UCSF - Internal Medicine Board Certification and Recertification Review, a convenient and focused ABIM exam prep course
- From Practical Reviews - A one-year subscription, including our FREE mobile app
- A $500 Amazon.com® gift card
- Unbiased content to help you prep for the boards and stay current without the need for travel or time away from your practice
- Instant online access to key clinical updates to improve overall patient care
- The opportunity to earn up to 27.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™