The Current and Emerging Landscape of Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) Pharmacotherapy
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
This online free CME program gives physicians the insights regarding the latest developments around Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) and will help them provide better patient care to those suffering from the condition.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Leading abnormalities and causes of AGHD
- Comorbidities and complications of AGHD
- AGHD patient cases
- Treatment options available for AGHD
After completing this program, you will better be able to:
- Describe the challenges associated with diagnosis of AGHD
- Identify current diagnostic tools for AGHD
- Manage a patient with AGHD’s initial treatment regimen
- Given a patient case, determine how and whether to adjust growth hormone replacement dosing
- Describe present and emerging treatment options for AGHD
Target Audience: Endocrinologists and primary care physicians; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists who practice in endocrinology; and any other healthcare professionals with an interest in or who clinically encounter patients with GHD.