The Brigham Board Review in Oncology: Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Cost: $1295View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by The Brigham Board Review in Oncology include:
Molecular Genetics of Cancer, Cancer Drug Development, Infections in Cancer Patients, Head and Neck Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Pancreatic and Hepatobiliary Cancer, Renal and Bladder Cancer, Prostate Cancer and many others.
Studying The Brigham Board Review in Oncology will better prepare you to:
• Apply current/recommended Oncology guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex Oncologic disorders
• Identify and apply current therapeutic options for Oncologic disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to Oncology
• Illustrate knowledge of pathophysiology as it applies to management of Oncology disorders
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification Oncology examinations
This course is designed to provide Hematologists, Oncologists, Hematology-Oncology fellows/trainees, and Internists with new knowledge and management strategies to enhance the care of their patients, as well prepare candidates for the ABIM subspecialty exam in Hematology or Medical Oncology.