Superbones Superwounds West 2020 Conference, M Resort, Las Vegas, NV – October 22 – 24, 2020
Cost: $149View Offer chevron_right
Subjects covered by Superbones Superwounds West 2020 include:
Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Total Ankle Replacement, Role of Oxygen in Healing, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Acute vs Chronic Hallux Varus, Reconstructing the Charcot Foot, Latest Advances in Hammertoe Correction, Endovascular Management of the Ischemic Foot, Surgical Management of Diabetic Foot Infections and more.
Upon completion of the 2020 Superbones Superwounds West Conference, you will be able to:
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Location: 12300 S Las Vegas Blvd. Henderson, NV 89044
Target Audience: Podiatrists