Superbones Superwounds East 2021 Virtual Conference – April 17-18, 2021View Offer chevron_right
The Superbones Superwounds East Conference will be run virtually this year, conveniently and inexpensively delivered directly to you at your home or office. A total of 20 CME credits are offered, 16 via the live streamed event and 4 on-demand accessed via the PRESENT Podiatry Online CME Lecture Hall. Harold Schoenhaus, DPM will be serving once again this year as Conference Chairman, with Christopher Bromley, DPM as his Co-Chairman. Of course, the presence of Superbones Founder Stanley Kalish, DPM will be felt as well. This meeting provides a great opportunity for you to meet, greet, and share your scientific leadership with a large part of the podiatric medicine, surgery and wound care community, in the private and federal sectors. The conference’s education is taught by our nation’s top key opinion leaders focused on evidence-based and best practices to improve the treatment of surgical and medical disorders of the lower limb. This year, the event will be virtually live streamed to you using an innovative conference platform that allows personal interaction between attendees, faculty and exhibitors just as if you were all gathered together in the same city. It will be a truly amazing virtual experience for one and all.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing surgical and wound care health care professionals.
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb
Estimated for 20 CME credits, 16 Live Streaming + 4 On-Demand
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has estimated this activity for 20 CME credits, 16 Live Streaming + 4 On-Demand.