SCBT-MR (Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance) 38th Annual Course (2015)
Cost: $595View Offer chevron_right
Meetings by Mail presents the SCBT-MR (Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance) 38th Annual Course (2015).
This activity features a faculty of sixty experts presenting the latest Body CT & MR advances, protocols and applications.
Topics include Lung Cancer Screening, Pelvis, Dose Reduction, Cardiovascular, Genitourinary, Hepatobiliary, Pancreas, Musculoskeletal, Gastrointestinal, New Advances and multiple workshops. Available in Online Streaming and DVD-ROM formats.
After completing the SCBT-MR (Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance) 38th Annual Course (2015), you will be better able to:
• Identify the most recent updates on applications of MDCT and MR for evaluation of diseases involving the thorax, GI, GU, cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems
• Describe advanced and emerging applications in patient safety related to radiation dose and contrast media
• Explain how to use quantitative tools to improve the characterization of disease manifestations in CT and MR images
• Identify recent data for state-of-the-art MDCT for cancer diagnosis and management
• Describe updates into new/evolving topical areas in Body CT/MR
Radiologists and other imaging specialists with special interest in Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography.