Residency Education Summit Midwest 2018, Hilton Chicago, Oak Brook, IL Sept 28-30, 2018
Cost: $149View Offer chevron_right
Lecture topics covered by the Podiatric Residency Education Summit Midwest 2018 incude:
Hallux Vagus – Austin with Modifications, Triple Arthrodesis, Management of Acute and Neglected Lis Franc Fractures, Management of High-Risk Foot and Ankle Trauma, Toenail Onychomycosis & Diabetes and many more.
After attending the Podiatric Residency Education Summit Midwest 2018 you will be able to:
• Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
• Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease.
• Identify different wound care techniques as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
• Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
• Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with carious internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
• Evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Location: 3500 Midwest Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Target Audience: Podiatrists